|Campaign||Eye of the North|
 Deldrimor rank title track
Tier Title Reputation points Bonus damage and health gain against a Destroyer 1 Delver (1) 1,000 7 2 Stout Delver (2) 4,000 9 3 Gutsy Delver (3) 8,000 11 4 Risky Delver (4) 16,000 13 5 Bold Delver (5) 26,000 15 6 Daring Delver (6) 40,000 15 7 Adventurous Delver (7) 56,000 15 8 Courageous Delver (8) 80,000 15 9 Epic Delver (9) 110,000 15 10 Legendary Delver (10) 160,000 15
- One hero skill point is awarded for attaining each rank.
- Used as the attribute for Deldrimor skills.
- Upon attaining rank 1 (Delver), talk to Kodan to obtain the Stout-Hearted title effect.
- NPC services in Central Transfer Chamber:
Dwarven reputation points can be earned by:
- Killing foes and obtaining shrine bonuses while under the effects of Dwarven Raider.
- Completing certain quests and dungeons.
- Completing the Kilroy Stonekin minigame.
- Turning in an at least half-completed Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide to Kodan.
Characters who have reached rank 8 in the title (Courageous Delver) can no longer accumulate Deldrimor reputation points in Normal mode except through quest rewards and receive Veteran Dwarven Raider instead of Dwarven Raider when they speak to a Beacon of Droknar in Normal mode. To achieve ranks 9 and 10, the points must be earned in Hard mode or through quests. If you plan to max this title on a character, consider waiting until that character is at least rank 8 and for a Northern Support weekly bonus before turning in secondary quests that reward Dwarven reputation points.
 Farming Deldrimor points
- Start: Umbral Grotto
- Boost your Hunt Rank by collecting Shrine Blessings as you go.
- According to the Secret Lair of the Snowmen article, a typical run in Normal mode through this dungeon with the raider bonuses can yield around 1,500 Dwarven reputation points.
- Also note that the Ranger skill, Edge of Extinction, can be extremely useful here.
This dungeon can be easily completed with a party consisting mostly of heroes and henchmen. Since the Snowmen "mobs" are in large numbers they can easily crowd your party members; use Area of Effect skills to disperse them. While Fire Magic spells often have effective AoE components, it is worth noting that the snowmen do not have any weakness to fire damage (or resistance to cold damage).
When fighting the Monk/Elementalist boss Freezie, having one person pull Freezie himself with a longbow or flatbow will pull all of his minions with him, significantly balling them up and making it easier for AoE damage to eliminate them.
- For title skills, Deldrimor rank translates to effective attribute rank as follows:
|Effective attribute rank||0||3||6||9||12||15||15||15||15||15||15|
 See also
|Core||Cartographer • Drunkard • Guardian • Maxed Titles • Party Animal • Protector • Skill Hunter • Survivor • Sweet Tooth • Vanquisher|
|Prophecies||Legendary Defender of Ascalon|
|Nightfall||Lightbringer • Sunspear|
|Eye of the North||Asura • Deldrimor • Ebon Vanguard • Master of the North • Norn|
|All campaigns||Legendary Cartographer • Legendary Guardian • Legendary Skill Hunter • Legendary Vanquisher|
|Core||Champion • Codex • Gamer • Gladiator • Hero • Lucky • Treasure Hunter • Unlucky • Wisdom • Zaishen|
|Factions||Kurzick • Luxon|