Zaishen Challenge Quest
Zaishen Challenge Quests are quests that are given out daily at 16:00 UTC (9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time) at Embark Beach or Great Temple of Balthazar. There are four different types of quests available: Mission, Bounty, Vanquish, and Combat; and all quests give rewards that include Zaishen Coins, Experience, Gold, and Faction rewards.
Every day, we challenge you with different objectives, all over the world, running the gamut from missions to bounties to PvP. Take our daily challenges and get big rewards, including Zaishen Coins! Both challenge quests and Zaishen Coins were introduced in our Fourth Anniversary Update.
The Zaishen post their challenges each day on signs in the Great Temple of Balthazar. Click the signs to read the quest details and accept the challenge. Please note that, although you can finish them whenever you like, your Quest Log can only hold up to three of each type of Zaishen Challenge Quests.
Three quest types are offered each day:
- Mission completion. Finish certain missions that the Zaishen deem high priority.
- Bounties. Protect the innocent and kill those evil bosses!
- Combat. Battle it out in different arenas and triumph over other players.
In Embark Beach, a new signpost for daily quests allows you to take on Zaishen Vanquishes. Each day a new area will offer a quest, providing extra incentives and rewards for vanquishing that map. You can hold up to three vanquish quests in your log, and all zones that can be vanquished are part of the quest rotation.
 Quest overview
- The listed rewards are those you will get when you do the quests once with all bonus objectives.
 Summary of quests
 PvE quest lists
 Zaishen Combat quests
|Name||Gold||Faction||Campaign / Expansion||Copper Zaishen Coins|
|Base||1st bonus||2nd bonus||Total|
|Alliance Battles||1,000||7,500 Imperial||Factions||25||50||100||175|
|Codex Arena||1,000||6,000 Balthazar||Core||25||50||100||175|
|Fort Aspenwood||500||5,000 Imperial||Factions||15||30||60||105|
|Guild Versus Guild||1,500||9,000 Balthazar||Core||50||100||200||350|
|Heroes' Ascent||1,500||9,000 Balthazar||Core||50||100||200||350|
|Jade Quarry||500||5,000 Imperial||Factions||15||30||60||105|
|Random Arena||500||3,000 Balthazar||Core||15||30||60||105|
- The different objectives in all quests can be fulfilled separately and in any frame of time. That means, for example:
- Each character is limited to 3 active quests per challenge type.
- The Zaishen Challenge Quests are available for one day according to a set rotation: Mission quests repeat every 69 days, Bounty quests every 66 days, Vanquish quests every 136 days, and Combat quests follow a 28-day rotation.
- You can keep any quest for as long as you want before doing it, but you will not be able to take it again until completing it.
- If you keep a Zaishen Mission or Bounty quest for the whole rotation and complete it on the day it repeats, it will not be offered again on that day.
- Zaishen Combat quests can be repeated on the same day.
- You will get the expected benefits for turning in Zaishen Mission, Bounty, and Vanquish quests during certain weekend events: Double Sunspear & Lightbringer Points and Eye of the North Reputation.