Grand Court of Sebelkeh (Zaishen quest)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Grand Court of Sebelkeh|
|Section||Zaishen Mission Quests|
|Given by|| Zaishen Mission |
in Great Temple of Balthazar
(Click to enlarge)
Complete Grand Court of Sebelkeh.
 Quest information
- Take Tahlkora and close the torment rifts in the Sebelkeh Basilica.
- *BONUS* Complete the mission in under 6 minutes (12 minutes in Hard Mode).
- *BONUS* Complete the mission in Hard Mode.
- See Zehnchu [Zaishen Challenge] for your reward.
- 5,000 Experience
- 1,000 Gold
- 500 Lightbringer Points
- Complete the Base Objective for 30 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the first *BONUS* Objective for an additional 45 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the second *BONUS* Objective for an additional 75 Zaishen Copper Coins.
As per the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission.
 Initial dialogue
- Zaishen Mission
- "Abaddon's minions are trying to corrupt the holy Altar of Lyssa in the Grand Court of Sebelkeh. Contact Tahlkora and clear Abbaddon's [sic] evil from the sacred site."
- Accept: "I can do that!"
- Decline: "No, I'm way too busy today."
- Ask: "The battle rages on! All able-bodied heroes should hasten to defend those bravely protecting Tyria."
 Reward dialogue
- "Excellent work! The Zaishen admire your dedication."