A Zaishen Coin is a reward trophy obtained by completing Zaishen Challenge Quests, as a random drop from Zaishen Strongboxes or as a award for completing certain non-Zaishen Challenge quests (e.g. The Rescue Attempt). They can be exchanged for goods (e.g. Zaishen Keys) or services (e.g. unlocking pet tiers in the Zaishen Menagerie).
|Copper Zaishen Coin||Silver Zaishen Coin||Gold Zaishen Coin|
- The Battle Isles
- Various outposts
- Tolkano (Silver and Gold)
Collector items overview
- 1 Envoy weapons require an additional cost of 15 skill points.
- The cost of 1 is effectively 500 and 150 .
- Some of these items use unique text font colors. Whereas regular items' rarity is either shown with white, blue, purple, gold or green font, Copper Zaishen Coins use a special brown font and Silver Zaishen Coins a special grey font.
- Many of the lower tier items can be obtained for a fraction of the cost by selling the Zaishen Coins to another player and buying the item from a merchant, trader or another player or crafting the item (e.g. Perfect Salvage Kit).
- They were introduced in the April 23, 2009 update and could not be traded between accounts until the June 2, 2011 update.