Champagne Poppers create an effect in front of your character, visible for all players in a district to see and hear. The effect starts as a "pop" and the instantaneous appearance of many small square pieces of orange/yellow confetti in front of the player, that then begin to slowly drift earthward.
- During Shing Jea Boardwalk events
- During Canthan New Year
- During Birthday Celebrations (since Seventh Year Anniversary Celebration)
- During Wayfarer's Reverie
- Poppers were also available during the Farewell to Gaile both as a random drop and as a collector's reward.
- The confetti squares look like the flag of Spain.
- The confetti always 'pops' to the north.
- During the Farewell to Gaile event, Champagne Poppers' fireworks changed to look like frogs.
to see the Frog animation