Red Gift Bag
From Guild Wars Wiki
A Red Gift Bag is given out as reward during the Canthan New Year.
|Red Gift Bag|
|Value||Can't be sold|
Opening (double-clicking) a gift bag randomly yields one of the following:
|Item (amount)||Total title points 1||Rate 2|
|Bottle of Rice Wine||1 Drunkard points||5%|
|Red Bean Cake||2 Sweet Tooth points||5%|
|Sugary Blue Drink||1 Sweet Tooth point||15%|
|Champagne Popper (3)||3 Party Animal points||20%|
|Sparklers (3)||3 Party Animal points||20%|
|Bottle Rockets (3)||3 Party Animal points||20%|
|Lunar Token (10)||-||10%|
- 1Average title progression per gift: 0.25 Sweet Tooth points, 0.05 Drunkard points and 1.8 Party Animal points.
- 2Percentages are calculated from user-submitted drop rates, see Red Gift Bag/Drop rates.
- Exchanged for 5 Lunar Tokens from Lunar Gift Keepers.
- During the Canthan New Year finale event, as a reward from the Celestial guest for bringing enough ingredients for the banquet; the number depends on how many courses of food each district can offer:
- 5 courses: 16 Red Gift Bags
- 4 courses: 12 Red Gift Bags
- 3 courses: 8 Red Gift Bags
- 2 courses: 6 Red Gift Bags
- 1 course: 4 Red Gift Bags
- 0 courses: 2 Red Gift Bags
- Consider selling your Rice Wine to merchants and using the proceeds to purchase other alcohol from players: Rice Wine will sell for 200 , but players will sell other 1-point drinks for far less.
- Red Gift Bags evoke images of the Chinese New Year custom of giving red envelopes.
- This item uses the default appearance for items which do not have an exclusive render.