|Value||Can't be sold|
A Festival Prize is a Present earned by being present during the Dragon Festival finale (or by exchanging Festival Tickets when the Shing Jea Boardwalk is open). Opening a prize randomly yields one of the following (from the most frequent to the rarest):
Item Title points Merchant value Chance1 Expected value3 5 Victory Tokens 100 4 40 % 40 Red Bean Cake 2 Sweet Tooth points 200 30 % 60 Bottle of Rice Wine 1 Drunkard point 200 25 % 50 1 platinum 1 5% 50
2 Expected value is calculated by multiplying the value of the item with its chance to appear. Add all values to obtain the average value of the Festival Prize.
3 On average (after opening a large number), prizes are worth 200 (merchant value).
- Shing Jea Monastery
- Kao Tseng will give a prize in exchange for 25 Festival Tickets (at 15 per festival ticket that means 375 per prize)
- During a Dragon Festival finale, one is awarded prior to the Celestial Charges game. An additional 10-26 are awarded if your district wins the game (and assuming you remain until they stop spawning).
- It costs ~224 /point to farm the Sweet Tooth and/or Drunkard titles by converting Festival Tickets to Festival Prizes.
- These were labeled Boardwalk Prize until Dragon Festival 2007 Redux were renamed with the misspelling of Fesitval Prize. These items were updated to the correct spelling sometime prior to January 31st, 2008.
- Since Canthan New Year 2008 and subsequent festivals, they are named Festival Prize.
- Has a similar inventory icon to the Winter Gift and the Birthday Present, but with different colors.
- Prizes spawning in inventory began with Dragon Festival 2008, whereas during the the 2007 celebration, they would spawn randomly on the ground.