- Not to be confused with Winter Gift.
Opening (double-clicking) a gift randomly yields one of the following:
|Item (amount)||Total title points1||Chance2|
|Eggnog (2)||2 Drunkard points|| |
|Spiked Eggnog (2)||6 Drunkard points|| |
|Snowman Summoner (2)||2 Party Animal points|| |
|Yuletide Tonic||2 Party Animal points|| |
|Rainbow Candy Cane||1 Sweet Tooth point|| |
|Fruitcake (2)||2 Sweet Tooth points|| |
|Peppermint Candy Cane||2 Sweet Tooth points|| |
|Wintergreen Candy Cane (2)||2 Sweet Tooth points|| |
|Candy Cane Shard (10)|| |
1Average title progression per gift: 0.8 Sweet Tooth points, 0.5 Party Animal points and 0.9 Drunkard points. If all obtained Candy Cane Shards are exchanged for further presents, the numbers are 0.889 Sweet Tooth, 0.556 Party Animal and 1 Drunkard.
2Percentages are calculated from user-submitted drop rates, see Wintersday Gift/Drop rate. (as of Wintersday 2008)
- Wintersday Gift Giver (for 5 Candy Cane Shards)
- Wintersday finale from 2006 onward in Lion's Arch and Kamadan (during and after the rings).
- Completing Wintersday quests.
- 10 were awarded for victory in Guild versus Guild matches during Wintersday 2010.