— In-game description
Eggnog is an alcoholic beverage that is available during Wintersday and from the Chest of Wintersday Past. When used in excess it causes various drunk effects such as a blurred screen and involuntary sitting.
- Chest of Wintersday Past
- Wintersday collectors
- Wintersday Chest
- Wintersday Gift
- Random drop from PvE foes during Wintersday in July and Wintersday.
Location: Ice Cliff Chasms (after The Missing Vanguard or Snowball Dominance, but before completing Thackeray's scavenger hunt)
Collecting: 1 Bottle of Rice Wine, 1 Bottle of Vabbian Wine, 1 Bowl of Skalefin Soup, 1 Chocolate Bunny, 1 Chunk of Drake Flesh, 1 Crème Brûlée, 1 Dwarven Ale, 1 Eggnog, 1 Herring, 1 Hunter's Ale, 1 Pahnai Salad, 1 Pumpkin Cookie, 1 Red Bean Cake, 1 Shamrock Ale, 1 Slice of Pumpkin Pie, 1 Truffle, 6 Votive Candles
|Sack of Random Junk||Can't be sold|
- Each character can receive up to 3 Sacks of Random Junk for each type of item, specifically alcohol, exotic food, sweets, and candles.
- The drunk visual effect for Eggnog is one of the most distorted and blurred of the drunk effects.
- Eggnog provides one level of drunkenness, see the Drunk article for details.
- Possible drop from a Winter Gift, which can no longer be acquired.
- This item was introduced during Wintersday 2005
| 1 Drunkard point
|Dwarven Ale Eggnog Hard Apple Cider Hunter's Ale Juniberry Gin Rice Wine Shamrock Ale Vabbian Wine Vial of Absinthe Witch's Brew Zehtuka's Jug|
| 3 Drunkard points
|Aged Dwarven Ale Aged Hunter's Ale Grog Flask of Firewater Keg of Aged Hunter's Ale Krytan Brandy Spiked Eggnog|
| 50 Drunkard points
|Battle Isle Iced Tea|