Alcohol is a type of consumable that can be found in the Guild Wars universe. Drinking them causes the character to become drunk. Each drink consumed contributes to the player's Drunkard title track, depending on the strength of the alcohol.
 Alcoholic items
|Bottle of Rice Wine||1|
|Hard Apple Cider||1|
|Bottle of Juniberry Gin||1||
|Bottle of Vabbian Wine||1|
|Vial of Absinthe||1|
|Aged Dwarven Ale||3|
|Aged Hunter's Ale||3|
|Bottle of Grog||3|
|Flask of Firewater||3|
|Keg of Aged Hunter's Ale||3|
|Battle Isle Iced Tea||50|
- In Pre-Searing Ascalon there is a group of hunters in Regent Valley who will give you an ale for killing a bear and returning to them within a 3 minute time limit.
- You can obtain Dwarven Ale and Aged Dwarven Ale during the repeatable mission Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza! that you get from Kilroy Stonekin in Gunnar's Hold in the Eye of the North expansion.
- You can obtain Eggnog and Spiked Eggnog along with other Wintersday treats during the repeatable mission Lost Treasure of King Hundar that you get from Koris Deeprunner in Umbral Grotto in the Eye of the North expansion.
- You can trade Monastery Credits, Imperial Commendations, etc., to Monastery Quartermasters to acquire Ale without paying large amounts of gold.
- Ale frequently drops during special weekends. Consider vanquishing or doing farms that kill a lot of enemies to get free ale.
- Festivals may also add collectors that will trade trophies for festival items like alcoholic beverages. Thanks to that, more players than usual may trade alcoholic beverages - along with the other two types of festival items: sweets and party items - so during a festival it may be easier and cheaper to acquire alcohol by trading with other players.
- Unlike other consumables, alcohol can be used in PvP (except for the ones with a visual effect, like Absinthe).
 See also
The Drunkard title used to require a player to be drunk for at least 10,000 minutes to max out the title. As of March 3rd, 2011, players now gain points towards the title immediately after drinking, allowing people to achieve the title "without the necessity of spending seven days of real time inebriated in-game."
| 1 Drunkard point
|Dwarven Ale Eggnog Hard Apple Cider Hunter's Ale Juniberry Gin Rice Wine Shamrock Ale Vabbian Wine Vial of Absinthe Witch's Brew Zehtuka's Jug|
| 3 Drunkard points
|Aged Dwarven Ale Aged Hunter's Ale Grog Flask of Firewater Keg of Aged Hunter's Ale Krytan Brandy Spiked Eggnog|
| 50 Drunkard points
|Battle Isle Iced Tea|