A New Elementalist Trainer
|A New Elementalist Trainer|
|Given by||Haversdan |
in Lakeside County
|Preceded by||Further Adventures|
(Click to enlarge)
Haversdan will direct you to your next profession trainer, Elementalist Aziure, who is located in a tower in Wizard's Folly.
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- Character in pre-Searing
- Further Adventures completed
- Follow the road southwest from town and continue past Ashford Abbey to find Wizard's Folly. Continue following the road until you reach the tower, and speak to Elementalist Aziure.
- 250 Experience
Although the journey from Lakeside County to Elementalist Aziure is long, the path is not hard to find. Simply go south and continue past Ashford Abbey. Follow the signs to Wizard's Folly. Once there, follow the road that leads into the mountains. For those who have not explored the area yet, it is a good idea to visit Foible's Fair, as this outpost is just along the path.
Farther along the road you will see a very large tower. Elementalist Aziure can be found at the foot of the central tower. Speaking to her and accepting the quest immediately starts the action. While you're presented with new skills, ice elementals rush to your location in waves. Three waves of three ice elementals will rush in and attack.
Despite the strength and number of ice elementals, take a moment to accept at least two of the skills offered by Aziure for immediate use on your skill bar: Glyph of Lesser Energy and Firestorm. These two skills can be used to handle most of the the elementals while any other offensive skills you may have will deal with the rest.
- "To become a more powerful Elementalist, I think you should start with Elementalist Aziure. She is performing experiments at the tower in Wizard's Folly. Follow the road southwest from town and continue past Ashford to reach Wizard's Folly."
- Elementalist Aziure
- "A new student. Excellent. I think we can work out something to our mutual benefit, and once you've learned the skills I have to teach you, you can look for other trainers to learn more skills."
- In the mountain you will encounter many Ice Elementals, so be sure to bring fire related skills to make defeating the creatures easier.
- Next to the resurrection shrine outside of Foibles Fair you will encounter a collector named Savich. He will exchange 3 Icy Lodestones for a pair of Elementalist's Gloves, so be sure to save any stones you may acquire from fighting elementals in the mountains.