A New Necromancer Trainer
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|A New Necromancer Trainer|
|Given by||Haversdan |
in Lakeside County
|Preceded by||Further Adventures|
(Click to enlarge)
Haversdan will direct you to your next profession trainer, Necromancer Munne, who is located in a tower in the Catacombs.
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- Character in pre-Searing
- Further Adventures completed
- Follow the road southwest from town. Proceed past Ashford Abbey to the Catacombs. Talk to Necromancer Munne.
- 250 Experience
Follow the road southwest along the river and up a hill until a cliff edge overlooking the village of Ashford to the south. Follow the road as it turns west towards a fenced off building. Enter the portal at the end of the road to arrive at Ashford Abbey.
Inside Ashford Abbey, exit via the western portal to enter the primary entrance area of the Catacombs. Inside, head directly right. Necromancer Munne can be seen standing within an old building immediately to the north. Talk to her to complete the quest.
- "To learn more about being a Necromancer, including how to animate the dead, you should talk to Necromancer Munne in the catacombs. To reach the catacombs, follow the road southwest from town and pass into Ashford Abbey. The catacombs are located behind the abbey."
- Accept: "Thanks for the suggestion."
- Decline: "I'll go my own way, thanks."
- Ask: "Necromancer Munne finds that the catacombs are the best place for providing instruction to young Necromancers. To reach the catacombs, follow the road southwest from town and pass into Ashford Abbey. The catacombs are located behind the abbey."
- Necromancer Munne
- "Well, if you've come to study, I can show you how to animate the dead. Once you have completed your lessons here, you will wish to seek out other trainers who can teach you new skills."
- Wilton Payce can be found traveling this route to and from Ascalon City.