From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Spoiler alert: The following text contains spoilers relating to the story of Guild Wars.
The term antagonist refers to the opponents within the Guild Wars games. They come in two varieties: The main antagonists and the "sub-antagonists." In Guild Wars Prophecies and Guild Wars Nightfall, the main antagonist is not revealed until later and in all three campaigns there is a different focus or a "sub-antagonist" within the storyline. Either group may be referred to as the campaign's antagonist.
The main antagonists of Guild Wars are as follows:
- Guild Wars Prophecies - Undead Lich
- Guild Wars Factions - Shiro Tagachi
- Guild Wars Nightfall - Abaddon
- Guild Wars Eye of the North - The Great Destroyer
The "sub-antagonists" of Guild Wars are as follows:
- Guild Wars Prophecies - Charr/White Mantle/Mursaat
- Guild Wars Factions - Afflicted
- Guild Wars Nightfall - Varesh Ossa