From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Spoiler alert: The following text contains spoilers relating to the story of Guild Wars Prophecies.
Concept art by Katy Hargrove.
The Undead Lich is a powerful undead necromancer who commands the Orrian undead armies attacking Kryta and is the main antagonist in Guild Wars Prophecies. He seeks to fulfill the Flameseeker Prophecies by obtaining the Scepter of Orr to gain the control of the Titan army and take over Tyria. In order to complete this goal of becoming the Flameseeker, he manipulates major events and various key figures, including the players.
The Undead Lich's true identity is Vizier Khilbron, the vizier of the last king of Orr and orchestrator of the Cataclysm, destroying the City of the Gods while it was being invaded by the Charr.
17 Blood Magic
Gate of Madness
- Hunger of the Lich (monster skill)
- Life Vortex (monster skill)
|30 (60)||30 (60)||30 (60)|
|30 (60)||30 (60)||30 (60)||30 (60)|
- "Fear My Power!"
- "I look forward to raising you from the dead.. as my minion!"
- Hell's Precipice
- Gate of Madness
- Like Undead Prince Rurik, the Lich does not suffer doubled damage from holy damage.
- Despite only a small skill list, the Lich has a very powerful ranged attack doing almost 90 damage against 80 armor rating targets.
- Some cinematics refer to this NPC as "Lich Lord" and "Lich."
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Vizier Khilbron.|
- A lich is a type of undead spellcaster that appears in many games.
- One of the second birthday present miniatures features the Lich.
- After killing the Lich, he will respawn for the final Prophecies cinematic.