From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- "Find Their Weakness!"
- "Never Give Up!"
- "Never Surrender!"
- Crippling Anthem (Elite)
- Mighty Throw
- Bear Form (monster skill)
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "There is a young man in these lands that needs our assistance. His name is Wiglaf. I was to teach him the skills of the hunt. In his enthusiasm, he chased a fleeing creature that wounded me. I cannot follow. Do me a favor and kill these monsters."
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "These cold northern lands are unforgiving. We have only each other to trust in, lest we fall into ice forever."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "Despite the cold and the snow, you have come through. Forgive me, human, for ever doubting your courage."
- The name Beojorn may be a reference to the character "Beorn" from "The Hobbit." Beorn is a shape shifter, and, rather appropriately, his alternate form is a bear.