Call to the Torment
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- Creatures summoned by this skill spawn with full health and energy, and can use this skill themselves.
- Creatures summoned by this skill will not drop loot, give Lightbringer promotion points or provide experience points.
- This skill cannot be interrupted. Once it has been activated, the only way to prevent the duplicate from being summoned is by killing the creature who used this skill within the 5 seconds interval.
- This skill is used by most Torment creatures in the Realm of Torment once their health drops below approximately 20%. Bosses do not use this skill.
- Creatures summoned by this skills are not considered part of any party and can be pulled separately from the party that summoned it.