Call to the Torment
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- Creatures summoned by this skill spawn with full health and energy, and can use this skill themselves.
- Creatures summoned by this skill will not drop loot, give Lightbringer promotion points or provide experience points.
- This skill cannot be interrupted. Once it has been activated, the only way to prevent the duplicate from being summoned is by killing the creature who used this skill within the 5 seconds interval.
- This skill is used by most Torment creatures in the Realm of Torment once their health drops below 50%. Bosses do not use this skill.
- Creatures summoned by this skills are not considered part of any party and can be pulled separately from the party that summoned it.
- Creatures summoned by this are able to be healed by Heart Tormentors, the Ruk in room 1 of Foundry, and also any margonite Ki or Ruk that is in the 5th room of Foundry, City, Part of Jadoth or any shadow enemies that wander in Gloom and Veil can also heal these mobs.