From Guild Wars Wiki
- 1 Notes
- 2 Skills that specifically interact with summoned creatures
- 3 Eye of the North title skills that summon creatures
- 4 Celestial summoning skills
- 5 Monster skills that summon creatures
- 6 See also
- Minions animated by Necromancers.
- Spirits invoked by Ritualist binding rituals or Ranger nature rituals.
- The four Asura Summons.
- The creatures summoned by two of the Celestial skills, Star Strike and Celestial Summoning.
- Skills that summon creatures can be identified by various keywords in their descriptions: animated, bound, controlled, created, linked, owned, and ritual.
- The summoner can see the amount of damage the summoned creature is dealing to foes.
- Minions and spirits may be viewed in the Minion List (default key: Y).
- These creatures are flagged (by the game's mechanics) with a separate trait, called summoned creature.
- Creatures with conflicting traits
- Some creatures are flagged by the game mechanics as summoned, although they are present as part of the environment and were not brought into being by a character or NPC, e.g. the spirits in Slavers' Exile.
- The Assassin summoned by Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support is not considered by the game as a summoned creature. However, it will still trigger Spirit's Gift, Explosive Growth, and Boon of Creation.
- Swap will not trigger and certain skills will not do extra damage when targeting Asura summons, perhaps because they are considered to be animated Polymock pieces that are created with Asuran technology.
- Signet of Creation will not generate energy in the presence of the Asuran Summons, the Ebon Vanguards, or any summoning stone creatures. These NPCs are considered linked rather than controlled by the summoner.
Skills that specifically interact with summoned creatures
Skills that trigger by summoning creatures
|Enchantment Spell. (15...51...60 seconds.) You gain 5...41...50 Health and 1...5...6 Energy whenever you create a creature.||10||2||45||Spawning PowerZ||Factions|
|Enchantment Spell. (15...51...60 seconds.) Deals 20...56...65 lightning damage each time you create a creature to 5 foes near that creature.||5||2||45||Spawning PowerZ||Factions|
|Enchantment Spell. (60 seconds.) Whenever you create a creature, all nearby allies gain 5...41...50 Health and lose one condition.||10||1||45||Spawning PowerZ||Nightfall|
Other skills that interact with summoned creatures
|Signet. Gain 4 Energy (maximum 3...10...12 Energy) for each summoned creature you control within earshot.||1||20||Spawning PowerZ||Factions|
|Elite Signet. Target allied summoned creature deals +5...29...35 damage. That creature is destroyed after 10 seconds.||1||5||CommuningZ||Nightfall|
|Spell. You and target summoned creature Shadow Step to each other's locations.||5||¼||10||Z||Nightfall|
Skills that do extra damage against summoned creatures
- See also: Anti-summon skill
|Spell. Deals 20...49...56 holy damage. Deals double damage to summoned creatures.||5||1||10||Smiting PrayersZ||Core|
|Melee Attack. Deals 10...50...60 holy damage. Deals double damage to summoned creatures.||5||1||3||MysticismZ||Nightfall|
|Elite Spell. Steals 5...49...60 Health. Deal 25...105...125 damage to hostile summoned creatures in the area of target foe.||5||1||5||Spawning PowerZ||Factions|
|Spear Attack. Deals +5...17...20 damage. Deals 15...75...90 holy damage and inflicts Burning condition (3 seconds) to nearby foes if you hit a summoned creature.||4||Spear MasteryZ||Eye of the North|
|Elite Signet. Deals 80 holy damage and knocks down target and nearby foes. Burns summoned creatures (6 seconds.)||1||7||Z||Bonus Mission Pack|
|Spell. Deals 15...63...75 damage. Deals 25...105...125 damage to hostile summoned creatures in the area of your target foe.||5||1||7||Domination MagicZ||Nightfall|
|Spell. Deals 5...33...40 damage. Deals 25...105...125 damage to hostile summoned creatures in the area of your target foe.||5||1||12||Domination MagicZ||Nightfall|
Eye of the North title skills that summon creatures
|Spell. Summon a level 14...20 assassin that has Iron Palm, Fox Fangs, and Nine Tail Strike; it Shadow Steps to this foe. If this foe is a Charr, the assassin lives for 24...30 seconds. If target foe is not a Charr, the Assassin lives for 12...15 seconds.||10||1||30||Ebon Vanguard rankZ||Eye of the North|
|Spell. Summon a level 14...20 Ice Imp (40...60 lifespan) that has Ice Spikes. Only 1 Asura Summon can be active a time.||10||3||60||Asura rankZ||Eye of the North|
|Spell. Summon a level 14...20 Mursaat (40...60 lifespan) that has Enervating Charge. Only 1 Asura Summon can be active a time.||10||3||60||Asura rankZ||Eye of the North|
|Spell. Summon a level 14...20 Naga Shaman (40...60 lifespan) that has Stoning. Only 1 Asura Summon can be active a time.||10||3||60||Asura rankZ||Eye of the North|
|Spell. Summon a level 14...20 Ruby Djinn (40...60 lifespan) that has Immolate. Only 1 Asura Summon can be active a time.||10||3||60||Asura rankZ||Eye of the North|
Celestial summoning skills
|Skill. Archemorous and Saint Viktor are summoned from the spirit realm.||1||morale boost||Z||Factions|
|Skill. Summon a level 25 celestial horror. Your party members gain 25 Health and 3 Energy each time the celestial horror lands an attack.||1||morale boost||Z||Factions|
|Skill. (10 seconds.) Party-wide effect. Every successful attack summons a level 20 celestial attacker (maximum of 6).||1||morale boost||Z||Factions|
Monster skills that summon creatures
|Skill. (5 seconds.) Creature kneels and takes double damage. End effect: a duplicate of the creature is summoned to this location.||20||Nightfall|
|Spell. (30 seconds.) Create 6 corrupted scale creatures around target foe. Foes within their range attack 50% slower and have -10 Health degeneration.||5||4||30||Factions|
|Spell. (30 seconds.) Create 6 corrupted spore creatures around target foe. Foes within their range take twice as long to cast spells and have -2 Health degeneration.||5||4||30||Factions|
|This creature creates fungal spore every 10 seconds while turtled.||Core|
|Elite Spell. Summon a level 20 Invisible Pony. This summoned pony prances to target foe. This pony lasts 60 seconds.||10||½||60||Prophecies|
|Stance. Creates illusory images of the caster.||30||Winds of Change|
|Spell. Create an illusory copy of target foe to fight on your behalf.||3||10||Winds of Change|
|Spell. Murakai's Call summons 3 undead servants.||5||1||45||Eye of the North|
|Skill. Summons 2 Destroyer Spawns in the area.||4||3||15||Eye of the North|
|Spell. Summon a Champion of Dhuum.||¼||35||Core|
|Spell. Summon Minions of Dhuum.||¼||45||Core|
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Summoned ally.|