Ebon Vanguard Assassin
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the generic allied NPC. For the version used by the duplicate Hero which show up as a "Ebon Vanguard Assassin", see Anton.
|Ebon Vanguard Assassin|
|Level(s)||14 - 20|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Not now!"
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "Let's give'em a whooping!"
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- The Ebon Vanguard Assassin is neither human nor a summoned creature.
- It cannot spread disease to humans.
- It is not affected by skills like Swap or effects like Sulfurous Haze.
- Before the duration expires, its death will trigger Soul Reaping and leave an exploited corpse.
- It can be healed, enchanted, or be a target of weapon spell, similar to minions or asura summons.
- It has a lifetime of 12 to 30 seconds, after which it will disappear. It will also disappear if there are no remaining foes in the area.
- It is not infused.
- The Ebon Vanguard Assassin wields Crude Daggers.