From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Value||Can't be sold|
— in-game description
- Both Brown and White rabbit appearances are possible, but the white appearance occurs far more rarely (approximately 1 in 10).
- Entering the /sit emote followed quickly by either the /stand or the Escape key while in this form will cause the rabbit to fall over for a second, making a noise.
- While sitting, the falling over animation will replace regular idle animations.
- Getting knocked down while in this form (while playing Nine Rings) causes the bunny to sit up straight for a short time.
- Player still makes human footprints while in this disguise.
- This tonic also has an everlasting version.
- If you look closely while as a white rabbit, when you fall over, you can see long fang-like teeth. These are in a nod to the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from the Monty Python and the Holy Grail film.