From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Value||Can't be sold|
Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to open.
— in-game description
The Ghost-in-the-Box is a kind of consumable which can create a small ghost. Upon using this item, a little Wraith/Mindblade Spectre appears, makes a sound, and tries to scare you with a "Boo!" and disappears in a small cloud of smoke shortly afterward. This ghost is immobile and not interactable.
This item is only available during Halloween.
- Trick-or-Treat Bags
- Halloween collectors
- Horseman Aramon (located in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan)
- Horseman Bishma (located in Champion's Dawn)
- Horseman Calstein (located in Droknar's Forge)
- Horseman Darelum (located in Henge of Denravi)
- Horseman Garthim (located in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan)
- Horseman Irimund (located in Ascalon City)
- Horseman Jaysin (located in Champion's Dawn)
- Horseman Kronar (located in Kodlonu Hamlet)
- Horseman Malfein (located in Lion's Arch)
- Horseman Maxilus (located in Sunspear Great Hall)
- Horseman Naramor (located in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan)
- Horseman Nuher (located in Sunspear Great Hall)
- Horseman Nurmangor (located in Ascalon City)
- Horseman Saralim (located in Henge of Denravi)
- Horseman Sorcein (located in Lion's Arch)
- Horseman Vadir (located in Kodlonu Hamlet)
- Horseman Vilneous (located in Droknar's Forge)
- Horseman Vulgamor (located in Lion's Arch)
- There is an unmentioned 10 second cooldown between uses, introduced in the January 22, 2015 update.
- Consuming several stacks of this item at once (through the use of an auto clicker or similar program) could overwhelm servers and crash instances.
- This consumable is unique in that opening this item will create a creature. Other consumables of the same type have purely cosmetic effects.
- The creature is untargetable, named Boo!, and has a level of 0.
- The creature is not considered as player created by skills such as Boon of Creation and Spirit's Gift
- The creature is considered a ghost, and will trigger Edge of Extinction accordingly upon death.
- The death of the creature triggers the energy gain of Soul Reaping.
- The above unintended effects make this item useful in various speed clears, especially areas that contain significant quantities of ghost foes.