From Guild Wars Wiki
Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to open.
— in-game description
- Random drop from PvE foes during Halloween.
- 5 bags are awarded for each victory in the Costume Brawl.
- 10–60 bags for completing Scarred Psyche challenge mission.
- During the Halloween finale, you are awarded 100 bags if you remain hexed with Mad King's Fan until Mad King Thorn leaves. You will also earn one bag for:
- 10–250 bags for completing each Halloween quest, except Better You Than Me and Double Your Pleasure and RUN!.
- 10 bags to each member of a winning team in Guild versus Guild during Halloween. (To prevent exploitation, no rewards are offered if (a) the match ends after 28 minutes without either side killing a Guild Lord or (b) the battle ends in under 5 minutes, e.g. due to one team resigning or zoning.)
Opening (double-clicking) a bag randomly yields one of the following:
|Vial of Absinthe3||1 Drunkard||10%|
|Witch's Brew3||1 Drunkard||10%|
|Ghost-in-the-Box3||1 Party Animal||5%|
|Squash Serum3||1 Party Animal||10%|
|Transmogrifier Tonic3||2 Party Animal||5%|
|Candy Apple||1 Sweet Tooth||20%|
|Candy Corn||1 Sweet Tooth||20%|
|Pumpkin Cookie||1 Sweet Tooth||20%|
- Trick-or-Treat Bags first became available during Halloween 2007.