- Not to be confused with Winter Gift.
Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to open.
— in-game description
- Wintersday Gift Giver (for 5 Candy Cane Shards).
- Completing certain Wintersday quests.
- Randomly dropped by foes during In Grenth's Defense and You're a Mean One, Mr. Grenth.
- 10 are awarded to each member of a winning team in Guild versus Guild during Wintersday. (To prevent exploitation, no rewards are offered if (a) the match ends after 28 minutes without either side killing a Guild Lord or (b) the battle ends in under 5 minutes, e.g. due to one team resigning or zoning.)
- Wintersday finale from 2006 onward in Lion's Arch and Kamadan (during and after the rings).
Opening (double-clicking) a gift randomly yields one of the following:
|Item (amount)||Total title points1||Chance2|
|Eggnog (2)||2 Drunkard points|
|Spiked Eggnog (2)||6 Drunkard points|
|Snowman Summoner (2)||2 Party Animal points|
|Yuletide Tonic||2 Party Animal points|
|Rainbow Candy Cane||1 Sweet Tooth point|
|Fruitcake (2)||2 Sweet Tooth points|
|Peppermint Candy Cane||2 Sweet Tooth points|
|Wintergreen Candy Cane (2)||2 Sweet Tooth points|
|Candy Cane Shard (10)|
1Average title progression per gift: 0.8 Sweet Tooth points, 0.5 Party Animal points and 0.9 Drunkard points. If all obtained Candy Cane Shards are exchanged for further presents, the numbers are 0.889 Sweet Tooth, 0.556 Party Animal and 1 Drunkard.
2Percentages are calculated from user-submitted drop rates, see Wintersday Gift/Drop rate. (as of Wintersday 2008)