Peppermint Candy Cane
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Peppermint Candy Cane|
|Value||Can't be sold|
— in-game description
|5 Red Bean Cakes||Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to use while in town. Eating sweets may give you a Sugar Rush.
|Delicious Cake||Uses remaining: 1
You must eat it.
|Can't be sold|
- Commonly referred to as "CC".
- Useful in difficult PvE areas, as well as in hard mode to avoid being kicked out when all party members reach a Death Penalty of 60%.
- This item will only clear the user's Death Penalty.
- This item cannot be consumed when you don't have Death Penalty.
- Possible drop from a Winter Gift, which can no longer be acquired.
- Previously named "Candy Cane". The name was changed to distinguish them from the two new types of candy canes introduced for Wintersday 2006: Rainbow and Wintergreen.