From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Uses remaining: 1
Awarded for achievements in Heroes' Ascent. Double-click to open.
— in-game description
- After each three consecutive wins in Heroes' Ascent. There is a five Hero's Strongboxes cap per day, which is reset at 15:00 UTC (8:00 AM PDT).
- From Zenjal, one each per account, after completing:
* Denotes an item unique to this gift.
Opening a gift randomly adds one of the items below to the character's inventory:
- 3 or 10 Flasks of Firewater
- 1 Battle Isle Iced Tea
- 3 or 10 Crème Brûlées
- 1 Delicious Cake
- 1 Celestial Sigil
- 50 Copper Zaishen Coins
- 2 or 5 Silver Zaishen Coins
- 2 Gold Zaishen Coins
- 1, 3, or 10 Flame of Balthazars
- 1, 3, or 10 Golden Flame of Balthazars
- 1 or 5 Zaishen Keys
- All Zaishen Strongboxes have the same inventory icon. Beware of scams.
- Unlike other Zaishen Strongboxes, this item's name is Hero's Strongbox instead of "Hero's Zaishen Strongbox".
- The September 25, 2014 update introduced a limit on the number of Hero's Strongboxes that can be gained from Heroes' Ascent in one day.