From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Value||Can't be sold|
Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to use while in town.
Get the party started!
— in-game description
Party Beacon is a firework that, when consumed, adds 50 points towards to the Party Animal title track.
- Champion's Zaishen Strongbox
- Gladiator's Zaishen Strongbox
- Hero's Strongbox
- Strategist's Zaishen Strongbox
- Imperial Guard Lockbox
- Lunar Festival Grab Bag
- Decade Zaishen Tribute Chest
- Randomly dropped by bosses during Anniversary Celebrations (since Eighth Year Anniversary Celebration).
- Dragon Festival Grab Bag
- Wintersday Grab Bag
- A Ray of Judgment-like animation appears when used. Similar to Ray of Judgment, the animation appears for 5 seconds. Unlike Ray of Judgment, the animation does not deal damage nor inflict burning to foes.
- Unlike Crate of Fireworks, Everlasting Crate of Fireworks, and Disco Ball, this can be used if there is already a fireworks display active in the district or guild hall.
Anomaly.Party Beacons can be used in explorable areas, although the description states they are for in-town use.
Bug.A stack of two or more Party Beacons appears singular in its description, e.g. "2 Party Beacon".