Better You Than Me
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Better You Than Me|
|Section||Festival Event Quests|
|Given by||Gul Terror |
in Lion's Arch
- Acquire 50 pieces of Candy Corn by participating in Halloween activities.
- See Gul Terror for your reward.
- Gul Terror
- "I'm not the biggest fan this holiday ever had, you know. I'll be glad when people stop running about scaring the pants off one another. There's plenty out there that's terrifying without the tricksters at play. Real horrors, like dryders and demons and...Dhuuuuum. A "harmless" joke can flutter a weak heart as much as a bona fide brush with death!
- Anyway, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ordered to. "You've got to do your part," the sorceress said. "It's your duty to the coven," she said. "Stop hiding under the table," she said, and then she gave me all these holiday accessory tokens.
- I'd be happy to give you one, but I need to gather (let me check the note) candy corn. I know you can get it in those trick-or-treat bags, but that would involve fighting...creatures or travelling [sic] to the...Uuuuunderworld. I would never!"
- Gul Terror
- "Yes, this candy corn will be perfect for...eating. You can't eat that token though. In fact, I don't think it has much use other than being traded to Erulis for Halloween accessories. Not that I understand why anyone would want to look like a zombie or a scarecrow. Twisted!"
- This quest was introduced in Halloween 2012.