From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Erulis is a collector.
- "When I took up distributing festival accessories, I had no idea it would turn into an annual gig. I was just doing it for the candy corn, but then this sorceress approached me. She said if I would do it regularly, she'd supply me with candy corn all year long and provide protection from the Mad King. It's the latter party that caught my attention. She said, "You never know when the fun and games will end."
- Anyway, this odd fellow named Haberdasher Craine gave me a variety of accessories, some of which I'd never seen before. I'm instructed to trade them only for Ghoulish Accessory Tokens, if you've got one. Make sure you chat with Ludor and know which accessories you've already got, and then we'll swap.
- No trade backs!"
|Item (introduction year)|
|Pumpkin Crown (2005)|
|Furious Pumpkin Crown (2006)|
|Scarecrow Mask (2007)|
|Zombie Face Paint (2008)|
|Charr Hat (2009)|
|Furrocious Ears (2010)|
|Ghoulish Grab Bag (2012)|
- Erulis was introduced in 2011.
- From November 17-24, 2011, he appeared in Lion's Arch and offered the Tricorne.
- Previous dialogue
- "The Mad King's visits get stranger every year... What's that you say? You weren't there to see it? A right shame that is, but all hope is not lost! As it just so happens, I have some spare hats on hand. The Mad King was throwing them at people left and right, and several people suffered hat-induced concussions. I took the hats from them.
- I'll let you have one for 50 Candy Corns. What do you say?"