Deliver a Message to My Wife
|Deliver a Message to My Wife|
|Given by||Gurn Blanston |
in Fort Ranik
Melka Blanston's location in Old Ascalon
Talk to Gurn Blanston in the mission Fort Ranik and then give a letter to his wife Melka telling her that he loves her.
- 500 Experience
Gurn is on a hill just after the initial fight in the Fort Ranik mission. He can be attacked and killed by Charr before you can talk to him. After accepting this quest from him, you do not have to complete the mission.
You can map travel to Ascalon City and exit into Old Ascalon. Melka is right outside Ascalon City.
- Gurn Blanston
- "Everyday I watch more and more of my comrades die at the hands of the Charr. Now that they've breached the Wall, I fear that my time may be running out. I haven't seen my wife for over three months. I'm not scared of dying, but I hate the thought of leaving her without at least a final message.
- My wife lives just outside of Ascalon City. Her name is Melka. Please, if you find her, tell her that I love her. It would mean a lot to me. Can you find her and give her that message?"
- Melka Blanston
- "You've seen Gurn? Oh, that's such good news. Lately I've had this terrible feeling that he'd been killed. I'm sure that sounds awful to say, but I hadn't heard from him in over three months. I know it's tough out there, but if he's still alive then I will continue to have hope. Thank you so much."
- This quest is unique. It's the only one that can be obtained inside of a mission area.
- The name "Gurn Blanston" is likely taken from an old Steve Martin stand-up routine, in which he claims that this is his real name, which he changed for show business.