Drink from the Chalice of Corruption
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Take your drink from the Chalice of the Corruption.
|Drink from the Chalice of Corruption|
|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Given by||Brother Tosai |
in Wajjun Bazaar
|Preceded by||Seek out Brother Tosai|
|Followed by||Masters of Corruption|
- Allow Brother Tosai to finish his ritual.
- See Brother Tosai for your reward.
- "Are you here to accept the truth of your own flesh? You can become so much more if you dare drink from the Chalice of Corruption...."
- "Drink from the Chalice of Corruption"
- "Refuse to Drink"
After choosing "Drink from the Chalice of Corruption":
- "Only the strongest can survive a drink from the Chalice of Corruption. Have you the strength?"
- "O Chalice of Corruption, impart your strength on this mortal..."
- "Infuse this fleshy shell with the strength and power that is your gift..."
- "Take this flesh and make it more than it is, as only you can..."
- "Take this flesh and make it whole."
Talking to Tosai before he finishes the above quotes:
- "Do not interrupt the ritual!"
- "The Chalice of Corruption has a very invigorating effect, does it not? Soon you will truly be one of us. There is but one last thing you must do..."
- After drinking from the Chalice of Corruption you will have a -2 health degeneration.
- Wait a few moments, then speak to Tosai again to receive the reward. The health degeneration will not be removed until completing the next quest, Masters of Corruption.
- The health degeneration is active even in PvP, and will kill afflicted players even when not using vampiric weapons.
- This quest is mutually exclusive with Refuse to Drink.
- The effect animation is active when the player is in an outpost but does not cause -2 health degeneration.