From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- This is a monster skill used by Shiro Tagachi only in the Imperial Sanctum mission.
- The actual effect of "being sent to the Mists" is that the affected target is teleported to one of the islands nearby the main island on which Shiro is fought. The targeted character must then make their way to the top of the island to which they are banished to reach a portal which can bring them back to the battleground.
- This skill will also summon a Bound spirit placeholder for the banished character (mimicking that character's primary profession) which will attack the party - killing this placeholder will return the banished character to the main battle even if they do not reach the portal.
- Destroying a Spirit Binder will cause all Celestial skills to be refreshed; destroying them as soon as they spawn is often an effective tactic during this fight.
- Shiro will not banish a player character if they are the only player in the party, nor will he ever banish heroes. When more than one player is in the party, he seems to prefer banishing the one with the least health.
- If there are any henchmen in the party, Shiro tends to banish the one with the least amount of health as well. A single-player party with only one henchman in it will guarantee that that henchman is banished every time.