Elder Siege Wurm
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Elder Siege Wurm|
|Level(s)||28 (30), 24|
- Junundu Tunnel (monster skill) (monster skill)
- Queen Bite (monster skill)
- Queen Heal (monster skill)
- Queen Thump (monster skill)
- Although the quest says you have to "eat" one of their corpses, you actually have to defeat their entire party to get the skill.
- Their behavior will not be like a hero riding a Junundu, they will behave like other Wurms: they will bury themselves, go underground to target location, pop out and attack.
- When they pop out they will deal 200 damage to Junundu.
- They can be knocked down.
- Their attacks do 100 damage and are melee ranged. If allies move out of melee range, they will pop in the ground and chase them.
- If they manage to use Queen Heal on a corpse (Queen Heal is faster than Junundu Feast) they may get a ranged attack, though.
- Although they are wurm, they are also part of the undead army, since they count towards Undead Hunt.