From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "If you take the rudimentary statistics of creature migration.... Oh, I didn't see you there. I mean...um...me big Norn! Crush! Bang! Oh, it's no use. I'm a terrible Norn. I can't even track my way out of a paper bag. You've got to help me. Kill these creatures, will you?"
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "Not every Norn swings a hammer and yells for ale. Sometimes, there's one or two of us who just like to...you know...read books. Garden. Write poetry."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."