From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update #2 - Thursday, July 15, 2010
Update - Thursday, July 15, 2010
- Moved the location of the resurrection shrine in the Asuran Lab in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that left Franklin and Karriya speechless after the War in Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that caused some NPCs to unnecessarily use their skills in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Oppressor Weapons from being dyed.
- Fixed a bug that improperly displayed Queen Salma's name as Princess Salma in postwar Kryta.
- Fixed a bug that improperly shielded characters from attacks when standing in certain locations within the Hall of Judgment.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- New dialogue concerning Lieutenant Thackeray and Captain Langmar's fate has been added in the Hall of Monuments after the events of the War in Kryta.
- This update introduced a bug that caused players to be unable to accept the rewards for Wanted quests due to Salma's elevation to Queen. This was fixed in the second update.