From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Skill||Splinter Mine (Flame Geyser)|
- After the Flame Geyser is triggered it disappears.
- There are 3 total in The Catacombs, however the first is triggered by a devourer.
- This object releases a Splinter Mine, which delivers 500 elemental damage to targets without any armor.
- Despite the high damage, characters can survive geysers with enough armor or health: Rangers need to be about level 8; Warriors about level 11; and other classes at least level 16. Using the Serrated Shield and/or a combination of health/armor boosting items will reduce these figures by a level or two.
- Traps can be triggered by miniatures or by the Fire Imp