From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Thursday, March 20, 2008
- Fox's Promise: functionality changed to: For 5...17...20 seconds, your dagger attacks cannot be blocked. This enchantment ends the next time you fail to hit.
- Enchanter's Conundrum: functionality changed to: For 10 seconds, target foe casts enchantments 100% slower. When this hex is applied, that foe takes 30...102...120 damage if not under the effects of an enchantment or hex spell.
- Hex Breaker: decreased duration to 5...65...80 seconds.
- Mantra of Concentration: decreased duration to 1...31...38 seconds; increased recharge to 30 seconds.
- Angorodon's Gaze: decreased Energy cost to 5; decreased Health stolen to 10...34...40; decreased Energy gained to 1...7...9.
- Power Shot: decreased damage to 5...17...20.
- Precision Shot: decreased damage to 3...15...18.
- Sundering Attack/ Penetrating Attack: decreased damage to 3...9...10; decreased armor penetration to 10%; increased recharge to 4 seconds.
- Magehunter's Smash: increased adrenaline cost to 8 strikes; updated the animation to match Hammer Bash.
- Mokele Smash: decreased adrenaline gained to 2 strikes.
- You now lose K value (25 for daily, 50 for monthly) rating if you sign up for a tournament and forfeit the first round.
- Tournament Reward points are now based off the number of teams who did not forfeit in the first round.
- Bonus tournament reward points are now awarded for playing in every round of a daily tournament: 5 for 1v1 daily tournaments, and 15 for GvG daily tournaments.
- Fixed a bug that caused the map marker on the reward NPC to not appear when the Clear the Chamber quest completed in the Underworld.