Game updates:May 2013
From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Fixed a bug that caused Foreman the Crier to be unresponsive in post-Searing Ascalon City.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Observer Mode replays to crash partway through.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Random Arena bonus week from rewarding double Balthazar faction.
Update - Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Automated the distribution of gold trim for the Monthly Automated Tournament.
- Automated the monthly selection of maps for the Automated Tournaments.
- Weekend events are now weekly bonuses, lasting a full seven days and changing on Mondays.
- PvP and PvE weekly bonuses now run on separate rotations.
- Added new PvE weekly bonuses that will appear in the coming months.
- The skills in The Codex are now on a weekly schedule, changing on Mondays.
- Foreman the Crier has been added to all major outposts to announce currently active weekly bonuses and festival events.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This news post has additional information about this update.
- This update also altered the time when the Flux changes from 00:00 UTC to 07:00 UTC.
Update - Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.