Gavel of the Nephilim
|Gavel of the Nephilim|
|Damage type(s)||Blunt damage|
|PvP reward class||Exotic|
|Common salvage||Iron Ingots|
|Rare salvage||Steel Ingots|
- This article is about the non-unique Gavel of the Nephilim. For the unique Gavel of the Nephilim, see Gavel of the Nephilim (unique).
The Gavel of the Nephilim is a rare hammer dropped in the Factions elite missions. It can also be obtained as a unique item, in exchange for an Amulet of the Mists, at the end of the Factions campaign in the Divine Path.
- The Deep
- Urgoz's Warren
Dye affects the wrappings around the hammer's haft. The default color can be closely replicated using brown dye.
- Other items with this appearance:
- The name is from the Biblical term Nephilim, which loosely translates to "giant" or "titan."
- This weapon is based on one of the winning designs by Anthony Lopes from the design-a-weapon contest held in 2005.
- The designer, Anthony Lopes, also won the design-a-weapon contest again in 2007 with his entry, "The Celestial Compass".