Guild:Band Of Thee Blue Hand
|This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
Band of Thee Blue Hand [BBH]
|Band Of Thee Blue Hand [BBH]|
|No. of members||9|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Jade|
A guild with a focus on faction farming and PvE Elite Areas. We try and teach MQSC, and we would like people to donate frequently. Our alliance is also beginning to learn and teach other Speed Clears. We are friendly and love to support our alliance.
BBH was founded by Octavian Flint, as a franchise of Band of Thee Red Hand in Feb. of 08. It developed with Band of Thee Red Hand, which was founded by Lord Kiladyn. It joined the Fallen Angels Alliance, which broke up, at which point fellow guilds [HELL] and [HVN] accompanied [BBH] in joining the [KO] Alliance.
Evil Twin Guild
Band of thee Blue Hand has an evil twin guild, Band of thee Black Hand. Black Hand is Kurzick. So you could call us Band of thee Black and Blue Hand. (or Band of thee Bruising Hand)
- Being Active and Friendly.
- Must have factions campaign
- We like to recruit active faction farming players. We are also gathering players of other intrests such as elite area completions, Vanquishes and HM activies. If you are intrested in joining BBH or another guild in the KO Alliance, contact one of these officers and we'll work it out.
- Rank 6 Luxon Title Track
- Minimum 1 Month active in the Guild.
- Active on alliance website
- Must be active in the guild and participate in guild and alliance activities.
- Help recruit by whispering leader or officers names of those wanting to join.
- Donate to the alliance
- donate factions to increase guild and alliance rep
- donate goods to the alliance auction
- donate time to helping your fellow alliance members
- We have no faction donation requirement. All donations are optional.
- Do not give our guild a bad name. Anything you do while wearing our cape and tag reflects on our guild and the alliance.
- Pay it forward. If someone helps you out do the same and help someone in turn.
- No begging, spamming, scamming, cursing on Alliance Chat
- No greifing alliance members. If you have problems with someone put them on ignore.
- You can be kicked for being inactive 2 weeks. We desire to maintain an active guild that can help each other and live up to our commitments to the alliance. If you are going to be AFK for more than 2 weeks you need to let the leader or an officer know and post an AFK notice on the alliance web site. If you do get kicked for being inactive you are welcome to rejoin us if room is available so keep the leader or officers names in your friends list.
- Use the tools we provide. The alliance web page and vent keep the alliance working together as a team. Players who actively use vent and the website will always have help and promotion priority over those who do not.
- If you are going to leave the guild at least tell the leader or an officer why you are leaving and give us a chance to make things right.
- Have fun!