Guild:Its More Fun When Its
|This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
Its More Fun When Its [Wet]
|Its More Fun When Its [Wet]|
|Leader||Hawt Monkie and Subvert Genocide|
|No. of members||Rebuilding|
|Guild Hall||Wizard's Isle|
Wet is a friendly guild based on having a great time while playing Guild Wars, and not one to pressure members into "farming" faction or be in an unfriendly enviroment of elitists. We are in the process of rebuilding, going mainly pvp. HA and RA being main parts of the guild, though we'd like to set a GvG Core team aswell; needing all positions but backline. Following the zcombat is always fun for us, and I would love to beable to hold events such as hosting an RA event during the zquest.
Our requirements for people looking to join the guild are not high or ment to be overly restricting. All we ask is that you are friendly, and as active as possible. We don't want members causing trouble in the alliance and any that do will be kicked with no hesitation.
If you want to join click the link below and fill out the information. Well add you ASAP ^,^ http://itsmorefunwhenitswet.webs.com/wanttojoinwet.htm
Every guild has rules, and every alliance has rules aswell, [Wet] is no different. The rules are easy to follow and if you can't follow them then the solution is easy, you'll be kicked.
- Be friendly - A guild is a group of friends, everyone should treat the people in the guild as they would their friends in real life. There is no doubt that you may not get along with everyone in the guild, but there is an Ignore List for a reason.
- Foul Language - Everyone cusses, but if your vocabulary consists of only trashy words, then please find another guild. There is never to be any cussing in alliance chat, ever. I know people slip but if you continually break this rule you will be kicked.
- Spamming - Spam stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages, while Guild Chat and Alliance Chat are not e-mails no one wants to have their chat flooded with pointless non-sense. I do understand that people talking in a group can flood chat, but there is a difference between a conversation and annoyance.
- Trolling - This goes along with being friendly, there is no point in purposely trying to aggrivate someone. You'll have one warning for this before you get kicked.
- Buying or Selling in Guild or Alliance chats - If you want to sell something to anyone in the alliance or the guild, thats fine. But dont spam it, if somebody does not reply after you saying it twice, no one is interested. If you do try to sell something in Guild or Alliance Chat, please dont use "WTS", "WTB", or "WTT", thats impersonal and rude. Large discounts must be given to anyone in the alliance.
- Touchy topics - Politics, Religion, Sexuality, and Abortion are a few of the things people get touchey about. If you can discuss a topic without being mean, impolite, or offensive, then it's fine. If not, don't join in the conversation. However, never bring up or take part in a touchey subject in Alliance Chat. If you do, there is one warning before you are kicked.
|Crafting Material Trader|
|Rare Material Trader|
|Priest of Balthazar|
|Festival Hat Keeper|
Hawt Monkie's E-Mail is HawtMonkie@gmail.com Feel free to email me anytime or whisper me in-game whenever I am on. If you would like to be in [Wet], please put LTJ(Looking To Join) in the subject of your email along with your prefered name for the roster, ty ^,^