Heart or Mind: Ronjok in Danger
|Heart or Mind: Ronjok in Danger|
|Given by|| Zerai the Learner |
in The Kodash Bazaar
|Preceded by||Attack at the Kodash|
|Followed by||Nundu Bay|
(Click to enlarge)
Return to Ronjok with Melonni and determine the source of her nightmares.
Melonni must be in your party.
- Take Melonni to Ronjok in the Marga Coast and speak with Elder Jonah.
- Follow Melonni's directions and investigate the area around Ronjok.
- Quell Hahla's nightmares. Defeat the torment demons.
- Speak with Dreamer Hahla.
- See Dreamer Raja for your reward.
After accepting the quest, map to the Sunspear Sanctuary. Take Melonni with you and head out the Marga Coast exit into the village of Ronjok and talk to Elder Jonah. Melonni will want to investigate the area and will lead you to three points in the vicinity of the village. At the third point, you will find Dreamer Hahla. As you approach her, a group of six Torment creatures will spawn, which you will have to fight off. After a cinematic, you are at Nundu Bay.
A total of six out of the following will spawn:
- 28 (30) Blade of Corruption
- 28 (30) Arm of Insanity
- 28 (30) Word of Madness
- 28 (30) Shadow of Fear
- 28 (30) Herald of Nightmares
- 28 (30) Rain of Terror
- 28 (30) Spear of Torment
- 28 (30) Scythe of Chaos
Zerai the Learner
- "These dark times bring with them dark dreams. In old tomes at the library it is said that Abaddon will strike through the minds of his enemies. The more passionate the soul, the easier the target. If Melonni's dreams are real, then her village is indeed in danger. The only way to know for certain is to travel to the Marga Coast. Perhaps Elder Jonah can shine some light on these dark dreams. You must make a choice. Go to Ronjok in Kourna or help us Vabbians with the Garden of Seborhin."
- "Has the village not suffered enough, Melonni? What nightmares are these that would bring this land into Abaddon's realm of torment? I wish I could say you are on your own, that you are crazy. But there are others who have suffered from these same terrors. And with them come dark, unnatural things that can affect the waking world. Dreamer Hahla was sent away for fear of what she would awaken. You must do the same Melonni. You must leave...for the sake of us all."
Intermediate dialogue 2
- Melonni: "Before we leave, let us take a look around. My dreams are too real to just dismiss them so easily."
Intermediate dialogue 3
- Melonni: "In my dreams, these fields were torn apart, sundered. I swear I saw them!"
Intermediate dialogue 4
- Melonni: "Teeth! There were sharp teeth, like the land was eating itself...why hasn't it happened? I saw it myself. The nightmares were so real."
Intermediate dialogue 5
- Melonni: "There...look at her. She suffers as one tormented in the mind! Let us see what is happening!"
- Dreamer Hahla: "Ahhh...Torment! Demons! Save me!"
- Dreamer Hahla
- These nightmares drove me from my village, and others are far worse off than I. With the dreams come dark things, just as the elder said. Chuno did all he could to hold them off, but the dreams kept getting worse. I fear this whole area will soon become irreparably weakened against the Realm of Torment. You must take Melonni and speak with Dreamer Raja. She may start Melonni down the path to salvation.
- Are you alright?
- Yes, but you must return to Ronjok and see Elder Jonah.
- We are ready. (sent to Heart or Mind: Ronjok in Danger (cinematic))
- We are not ready yet.
- "You will need this. There is only one way to end Melonni's torment. She must confront her nightmare head on and slay the Harbingers residing in her soul. If she does not, they will, through her, become real. Kormir has spoken to me of the thinning barrier between this world and the Realm of Torment. The threat of a direct attack on this world by Abaddon draws near."
- Contrary to Zerai the Learner telling you to choose one or the other, you can take both this quest and Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger at the same time to do both subsequent missions. Only one mission is needed to continue the storyline.