Attack at the Kodash
|Attack at the Kodash|
|Given by|| Zerai the Learner |
in the Kodash Bazaar
|Required hero|| Koss|
|Preceded by||Grand Court of Sebelkeh|
|Followed by|| Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger|
Heart or Mind: Ronjok in Danger
(Click to enlarge)
- Take Koss and Melonni to speak with Butoh the Bold to prepare the defenses of the Grand Forum of Vabb.
- Help defend the Grand Forum of Vabb. If it should fall, so will the Kodash Bazaar.
- Speak with Butoh the Bold.
- See Zerai the Learner for your reward.
Start in The Kodash Bazaar. Head out southwest and walk to Butoh the Bold. After talking to him, five groups of Margonites will spawn one after each other. Don't wait in the center for them to arrive, but head directly toward the first group in the southwest. The Ruby Djinn will help you, therefore it is a good idea to heal them. Proceed with the next groups. Don't worry about Margonites massing in the center, they won't do anything until/unless you're in aggro range. After killing all groups, talk again to Butoh the Bold. Map back to The Kodash Bazaar for your reward.
- 24 Ruby Djinn
- 24 Margonite Executioner
- 24 Margonite Bowmaster
- 24 Margonite Cleric
- 24 Margonite Warlock
- 24 Margonite Seer
- 24 Margonite Ascendant
- 24 Margonite Reaper
- Zerai the Learner
- "Varesh's crusade west through the Desolation has weakened the barrier between our world and the nightmare realm. Already, many suffer terrible nightmares as Abaddon takes advantage of their fears and secrets. It is true. Nightfall is at hand. No doubt they will try to overtake the Grand Forum of Vabb, and with it the Kodash Bazaar. I have been instructed to use the Djinn of Ahdashim to protect key areas. Go with Koss and Melonni to speak with Butoh the Bold. Tell him the djinn will help protect things. He is a great fighter and will know how best to use them in battle. Will you help us one more time, hero?"
- Accept: "Without a doubt."
- Decline: "I'm sure Vabbi is safe."
- Ask: "Butoh the Bold is in Forum Highlands, just outside the Kodash Bazaar."
- Butoh the Bold
- "Ah, great heroes indeed. These djinn that Zerai sent will come in handy. I have stationed them at the edges of the forum. I fear an attack will come all too soon. Several merchants suffering from terrible nightmares have already fled. I fear they will serve as conduits for Abaddon's forces. Here they come!"
- Whenever a Margonite group spawns
- Butoh the Bold: "Here they come!"
- Butoh the Bold: "Lyssa protect us!"
- Butoh the Bold: "They're everywhere!"
- Butoh the Bold: "Get behind the Djinn!"
- Koss: "Melonni? What's the matter?"
- Melonni: "Koss! I've had a horrible vision. I saw my village, Ronjok, surrounded by these tendrils and transformed into a nightmare realm."
- Koss: "Sounds like a bad dream."
- Melonni: "Not a dream. More like an intrusion. A warning. Like I was in someone else's nightmare."
- Koss: "Those tendrils are bad, but they seem to have stabilized."
- <Party leader>: "No, Melonni is right. I have been told the Garden of Seborhin has been transformed by these things. It has fallen into night."
- Koss: "The garden? We must go there at once."
- Melonni: "No. If it happened here, it happened in Ronjok as well. We must go there instead."
- Koss: "Melonni, no! We need to address a real problem, not a silly dream."
- Melonni: "Not a dream. A vision. My village has risked everything on our behalf. They're more important than a few plants."
- Koss: "The garden is very important to the princes. We've worked hard to make them our allies."
- Melonni: "Allies? You just care about wealthy princes instead of ordinary people."
- Koss: "I care about a real threat, not about some distracting dream!"
- Melonni: "Not a dream, a vision! You're just being stubborn!"
- Koss: "You think you're always right!"
- <Party leader>: "Enough!"
- Melonni: "You lead our party, and I will abide by your decision. You must choose which way we go."
- Koss: "Agreed. You lead and I shall follow. Which will it be - the garden or the village?"
- Butoh the Bold
- "Zerai and Mehtu the Wise have indeed saved the day; as have all of you. It seems you now have to make a choice. Before you do, speak with Zerai. He will see that you are amply rewarded for your courage. I have not seen a fight like that since Ahmtur the Mighty last cleared the halls of Ahdashim. May Lyssa protect us from Nightfall."
- Zerai the Learner
- "Please take this as thanks. I fear this is only the beginning. The Garden of Seborhin has fallen and Ronjok may be in peril. It seems you must now make a choice, hero."