Attack at the Kodash (cinematic)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Attack at the Kodash|
|Plays during||Attack at the Kodash|
- Koss: "Melonni? What's the matter?"
- Melonni: "Koss! I've had a horrible vision. I saw my village, Ronjok, surrounded by these tendrils and transformed into a nightmare realm."
- Koss: "Sounds like a bad dream."
- Melonni: "Not a dream. More like an intrusion. A warning. Like I was in someone else's nightmare."
- Koss: "Those tendrils are bad, but they seem to have stabilized."
- <Party leader>: "No, Melonni is right. I have been told the Garden of Seborhin has been transformed by these things. It has fallen into night."
- Koss: "The garden? We must go there at once."
- Melonni: "No. If it happened here, it happened in Ronjok as well. We must go there instead."
- Koss: "Melonni, no! We need to address a real problem, not a silly dream."
- Melonni: "Not a dream. A vision. My village has risked everything on our behalf. They're more important than a few plants."
- Koss: "The garden is very important to the princes. We've worked hard to make them our allies."
- Melonni: "Allies? You just care about wealthy princes instead of ordinary people."
- Koss: "I care about a real threat, not about some distracting dream!"
- Melonni: "Not a dream, a vision! You're just being stubborn!"
- Koss: "You think you're always right!"
- <Party leader>: "Enough!"
- Melonni: "You lead our party, and I will abide by your decision. You must choose which way we go."
- Koss: "Agreed. You lead and I shall follow. Which will it be - the garden or the village?"