Centaur Blackmail (cinematic)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Centaur Blackmail|
- <Party leader>: "So what's this plan of yours?"
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "It is simple, two-legs. We surrender to the Kournans."
- <Party leader>: "Surrender? Have you lost your mind?"
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "Hardly. Once we surrender, they will lock us up in a pen in the work camp. We then free ourselves and rescue the other Centaurs."
- <Party leader>: "And how would we free ourselves if we're locked up?"
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "My friend Haroj Firemane is trusted by the guards. They believe his will to be broken."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "He has acquired a single key, which he will use to release us."
- <Party leader>: "How do we know you and your friend won't just turn us in?"
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "You don't. You'll have to trust me."
- <Party leader>: "We have to trust a Centaur who doesn't trust us."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "Yes. Ironic, isn't it?"
- To replay this cinematic, talk to Korsu in the Kodonur Crossroads outpost.
- Watching this cinematic will contribute to the Elonian Cartographer title, as it will remove the fog over a small area around Camp Hojanu.