Kodonur Crossroads (cinematic)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Kodonur Crossroads|
Cinematic — Now is a time for clear thinking.
- (Outside the Dejarin Estate)
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "Mirza Veldrunner will take my people home from here. I shall come with you."
- <Party leader>: "Why should we trust you? You didn't share your plan with us until it was almost too late."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "I feared you would flee if I told you too soon, two-legs. You are made of sterner stuff than I had thought."
- <Party leader>: "My friends and I risked capture for you, and you still use that "two-legs" talk."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "Of course. I am sorry if I have offended you. I shall trust you fully if you allow me to help."
- <Party leader>: "All right. You can come along. We can use your help. But watch your language."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "You lead. I shall follow."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "Two-legs."
- Varesh: Who is responsible for this?"
- Kournan Captain: "Warmarshal!"
- Varesh: "Captain, why did you not kill the traitors when you had the chance?"
- Kournan Captain: "We... we thought you would want them alive, Warmarshal."
- Varesh: "You were mistaken, Captain."
- Varesh: "Hunger?"
- General Morgahn: "Varesh! The captain was just doing his duty!"
- Varesh: "As I do mine, General Morgahn."
- Morgahn: "Yes, but such discipline will soon leave us without soldiers at all!"
- Varesh: "You are right, Morgahn. I apologize for my impulsive response. Now is a time for clear thinking. General Bayel!"
- General Bayel: "Warmarshal!"
- Varesh: "Take the Hunger, and whatever forces you need! I want these Sunspears dead!"
- General Bayel: "Your words are my deeds, Warmarshal."
- Varesh: "You are a good soldier, Bayel. I would expect no less."