To Kill a Demon (cinematic)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|To Kill a Demon|
|Plays during||To Kill a Demon|
|Location||The Floodplain of Mahnkelon|
- Master of Whispers: "There is a demonic force here, brought from the Realm of Torment. That creature now seeks to become the river."
- <Party leader>: "What do you mean, "become the river?""
- Master of Whispers: "Life here depends on the ebb and flow of the river Elon."
- Master of Whispers: "Should the demon bind the river to its will, nothing here will save Kourna from its taint."
- <Party leader>: "It's good to see you're concerned about your fellow countrymen."
- Master of Whispers: "Their lives are immaterial. But should Abaddon's influence spread further, the consequences will be dire."
- <Party leader>: "How do you know all of this?"
- Master of Whispers: "I make it my business to know. Now come. We must talk to Dehjah. She will help us defeat the demon."