Crossing the Desolation (cinematic)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Crossing the Desolation|
|Plays during||Crossing the Desolation|
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "Did you think you could escape us, grave-walker? We could follow your stench across the desert."
- Palawa Joko: "You are a natural follower, centaur. Your dead ancestors served as my cavalry."
- <Party leader>: "We did not come to trade insults, Palawa. We want to know how to cross the Desolation."
- Palawa Joko: "Sorry to disappoint. Only the dead and the demonic can walk the sulfur flats unscathed."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "Let me rip his limbs off. He'll still be able to tell us, afterward."
- Palawa Joko: "You wouldn't dare, mule."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "You're right. Fire is a better way to deal with a lying abomination like you. Someone, fetch me a torch."
- <Party leader>: "Don't lie to us, Palawa. The histories speak of mortals at your Bone Palace. How did they get there?"
- Palawa Joko: "I did not lie. No mortal can walk the sulfur flats. But there are great wurms who travel beneath those sands."
- Palawa Joko: "These can serve as your steeds, but you have to do one thing."
- Palawa Joko: "You have to show them you are their master. Otherwise, you are wurm food."