All Alone in the Darkness (cinematic)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|All Alone in the Darkness|
|Plays during||All Alone in the Darkness|
|Region||Realm of Torment|
|Location||Gate of Madness|
- Kormir: "Report, my friend!"
- Tormented Soul: "It is an old temple of the Six Gods."
- <Party leader>: "Six gods - from a time before Abaddon's fall."
- Kormir: "Indeed. Once this temple stood on the shores of the Crystal Sea."
- Kormir: "But the Margonites so loved Abaddon, that they defaced the statues of the other gods."
- Tormented Soul: "And when Abaddon fell, he pulled it down into Torment. It is now overrun by his Margonite worshipers."
- Kormir: "You have done well, spirit! Join your fellows in the Mists."
- Tormented Soul: "Thank you. May the gods stop Abaddon's madness!"
- <Party leader>: "Kormir? Are you all right?"
- Kormir: "No. We teeter on the edge of chaos, and it is my fault."
- <Party leader>: "It is not your fault. Abaddon has worked for centuries to free himself."
- Kormir: "Very well. My responsibility. Let us pray the gods will aid us."