Gate of Madness (cinematic)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Gate of Madness|
|Plays during||Gate of Madness|
|Region||Realm of Torment|
|Location||Temple of the Six Gods|
- Kormir: "Gods, we beseech you. Hear our prayers."
- <Party leader>: "We have come where living men should not be. We have fought armies, crossed wastelands and conquered demons."
- <Party leader>: "Now we are in the heart of Torment. We must destroy Abaddon before he destroys the world. But we cannot battle him alone."
- Lyssa's Muse: "You are not alone. The gods are always watching."
- Kormir: "Watching? We need your help. We are only mortals, and we challenge a god."
- Lyssa's Muse: "There was a time when the gods walked the earth. Every thought and achievement was a gift of the gods."
- Lyssa's Muse: "But now you must realize that our gifts are within you. Dwayna lives in your compassion, Balthazar in your strength."
- Lyssa's Muse: "Melandru dwells in your harmony, Grenth in your justice."
- Lyssa's Muse: "And in your inspiration, Lyssa is there."
- Lyssa's Muse: "The divinity is within you. And so, we give you our blessing. That should suffice for the task ahead."
- Lyssa's Muse: "And to you, Kormir, a most special gift."
- Lyssa's Muse: "This is your world, now. This is your decision. You must make the choice that only a mortal could make."
- Kormir: "Our decision? They leave us some words of encouragement and expect us to fight a god?"
- <Party leader>: "The gods said we have a choice. A choice that only a mortal could make."
- Kormir: "Yes. Yes, there is a choice. We can end this. We don't have to be driven by gods and their avatars. Let us go."