Signs and Portents (cinematics)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Signs and Portents|
|Plays during||Signs and Portents|
Cinematic 2 — "Just some old inscriptions."
Cinematic 2 — Dead excavation worker.
- <Party leader>: "What do you know about this Melonni?"
- Koss: "Melonni? Known her since we were both children in Kourna."
- <Party leader>: "You're from Kourna?"
- Koss: "Yes, the Estates north of Gandara. Melonni is from Ronjok, a small village to the west."
- Koss: "She's a sweet girl, but always thinks she's right."
- Melonni: "I also have very good ears."
- Koss: "Melonni! I didn't see you there!"
- Melonni: "Observant as always, Koss. I'm glad you're both here. I believe the Warmarshal is up to something."
- Koss: "Warmarshal Varesh? I doubt that."
- Melonni: "Don't you find it odd that she came in person for a simple trade mission? With her generals?"
- Koss: "So Varesh is a hands-on leader. I think you're jumping to conclusions."
- Melonni: "I think you're just not thinking at all!"
- <Party leader>: "Ah, I see you two do know each other."
- Melonni: "My apologies. Though with Koss at your side, you'll need real help."
- Koss: "And if Melonni is advising you, you'll need me more than ever!"
- Melonni: "This looks bad."
- <Party leader>: "It's just some old inscriptions."
- Melonni: "I hate not knowing what they say."
- Kormir: "These come from earlier times, from before the Scarab Plague. A scholar could decipher them."
- Melonni: "I don't know any scholars that would want to come out here."
- Kormir: "You would be surprised."
- Melonni: "What's that?"
- Kormir: "It's one of the excavation workers."
- <Party leader>: "Yes, but look at him."
- Melonni: "I would like to change my opinion to: "This looks very bad." "