The Drought is a powerful servant of Abaddon formed from the land that seeks to corrupt and tame the Elon to its will and eventually consume it. Afterwards, it plans on heading to Istan to do the same to the water there. Residing at the Mahnkelon Waterworks, it creates dozens of Droughtlings to protect itself, and grows more powerful the more water it consumes.
20 Earth Magic
- The Drought is a non-demonic servant of Abaddon; Lightbringer's Gaze is useless against it.
- The following tactics are effective in dealing with the Drought:
- Winter will negate the bonuses from earth damage.
- The Drought can be shutdown by daze, Power Block or knock downs.
- Pain Inverter is even more effective using a minion master to exploit Sandstorm's area of effect damage — the more minions that get hit, the more damage there is to invert.
- Protective Spirit is effective, since the Drought almost always hits for over 200 damage.
- Shelter provides enough party-wide protection to kill the Drought using the Pain Inverter strategy (it generally will not survive more than one Sandstorm).